The easiest and most popular way to increase the breast is using a bust implants. During operation, you can increase the size of boobs, achieve an aesthetic appearance, and correct life.
Types of bust implants
There are different types of implants, designed for breast surgery. Among them are:
First type used to create the natural appearance of bust. Round implants increase the proportion of the boobs. They are less popular during women.
After plastic surgery, is provided a rehabilitation period, which involves wearing compression underwear. With its help, if desired, it is recommended to form, reduce stress on the mammary glands. It is also the prevention of complications.
- For the first 2 days, the patients remain in hospital under the close supervision of doctors.
- If there are no complications, woman is discharged on the second day. For 2-3 days, under the ban of any physical activity, bed rest is prescribed.
- For 4-5 days, you can gradually return to your usual way of life, but feel the effect of a part of the body. Accumulations for discarding body parts are prohibited.
- On the 3rd, 7th and 10th day after operation, a bandaging is performed in the chest area.
- After a week or a maximum of 10 days, the stitches are removed.
If complications didn’t appear, recovery period lasts 50-60 days.
In rare cases, after plastic surgery women faced different complications. Among them are:
- reduced sensitivity of the bust;
- suppuration of seams;
- formation of serous exudate in the area of inserts;
- accession of an infection;
- dysfunction of the mammary gland;
- scarring of tissues.
Every woman who wants to increase the size of bust should be familiar with possible complications.